Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

My family is full of upper-middle class W.A.S.P.s, so around Christmas time, I generally get some pretty cool shit. Especially since my birthday is five days before Christmas. I now present to you: "All The Shit I Got For Christmas / My Birthday!".


* Apple Ipod Mini (Silver)

* Transpod FM

* 16x DVD-ROM / 48x CD-R/RW

* Old Spice Shower & Shave Kit

* Four Pack Of Razors

* More Cologne Than you can Shake a Stick at

* $170.00
(Used Twards: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Wavebird [Silver], and Nintendo DS)

* $50.00 Worth of Gamestop Gift Cards
(Used Twards: Nintendo DS)

* $25.00 Wawa Gas Card

* The Rat Pack: Boys' Night Out

* John Lennon: Rock 'N' Roll

* Solar System Blanket

* Candy x 3.14

* 2004 Walking Liberty Dollar

* Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

* America: The Book
By: Jon Stewart

* I'm Just Here For More Food

No comments: